Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

I planned on getting the blog caught up on Cayden's last visit before his next visit, but he's landing in about an hour and a half, so it's safe to say that's not going to happen. Apologies! I'll finish the story, but if you want to cliff notes version, here goes: Austin was awesome. Spent Sunday night at my parents house. Took him to the airport Monday and bawled my freakin eyes out. I didn't even kinda lock it up like I did last night. I ugly cried.

That was two and a half months ago. I spent Halloween and Thanksgiving without him (not without a few tear-filled phone calls), but now I get him back for Christmas. I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to tell you what I got him for Christmas. He'll be here until January 3rd, so I'll get my New Year's kiss once again this year. I feel so blessed.
I hope all of you get to spend the holidays with the people you love most. For those of you who don't, my heart goes out to you. I truly feel for you.

Well, I need to go touch up my make up and perfect my curls before I head out to the airport. I'll be tweeting during his visit (@whitforbrit), but I probably won't be blogging until he leaves. So until 2012... have a Merry freakin' Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment