Wednesday, July 27, 2011

News and Updates: I'm alive!

Just in case you were wondering if I'd fallen off the face of the Earth (I didn't) or if Cayden had kidnapped me (I wish), I thought I'd write a short post to tell you that I am, in fact, alive and well. Still getting adjusted to the new job, and I recently decided to quit being a fat ass and start working out again, so I haven't reallocated time for blogging. But I promise I'm working on it. I even wrote half a post tonight, so that's progress!

I hope all of you are well, and I hope you'll forgive me for my blogging hiatus. I also apologize if you've emailed me recently and I haven't gotten back to you yet. I've neglected my inbox as much as I've neglected my blog.

I have lots of fun stories to share with you, so I'll try not to delay any longer.

But for now, it's my bedtime, so I'm going to leave you to go dream about sugar plum fairies and a certain sexy British boy. What the hell is a sugar plum fairy, anyway?

Goodnight, yall!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the updates! I want to hear all about your new job, latest gossip with Cadyden, etc etc. Hmm. I need to get back on that exercise wagon mysef, so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! I was starting to lose faith in the world thinking something awful had happened and you'd quit Blogland altogether!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad you're okay Whitney, it's okay to take a break when you need to. Your fans aren't going anywhere. =)

    ReplyDelete