Wednesday, June 1, 2011

198. Sex Ninja



It was true. I'd almost broken Cayden's nose that morning ... mid orgasm. Talk about killing the mood. He was behind me and I was in my favorite downward doggy style position. His hands were putting in work, and when I just could't take it anymore, I went to grab for his wrists to make him stop and I ended up smashing my elbow into his face instead. My bad. I tried to apologize, tried to comfort him, but I was sort of in the middle of an orgasm-induced body spasm.

Sadly, it wasn't the first time I'd done something like that in bed. I remember kicking Addam in the head during a legs-over-the-shoulder maneuver and nearly decapitating Will with my thighs during a memorably pleasurable trip down south. Apparently, I'm like a ninja in bed. You never know when I'm going to Judo chop you or leave you with a mild to moderate concussion.

Cayden recovered pretty quickly, no broken bones or bloody noses. And I recovered, too, after regaining the ability to walk and a nice a cold shower. Just like we're not supposed to swim after we eat, I can't walk after I get off. I look like a drunk toddler learning to walk. It's not cute.

It was finally Friday, so I just had to survive one more day of work before I could forget about it and spend my last weekend with Cayden. We had plans to go to Rae's lakehouse first thing Saturday morning to spend the weekend drunk in the sun. Is there any other way to spend a weekend, really? Although part of me wanted to have another weekend just like the last one: sleeping in, morning sex, eating breakfast in our PJs and lounging around on the couch watching our favorite shows. Maybe even another movie date.

Cayden got a head start on the weekend by spending all day Friday in the sun while I was stuck at my cubicle. I was kicking myself for not asking for a day off work.

"So, was THAT your boyfriend? That guy I saw you with outside this morning?" It was my coworker Lillian asking.

"That would be the one," I said, unable to keep the smile off my face.

"What the hell? I thought British guys were supposed to be blond and scrawny and kind of feminine? That guy was all buff and looked like a bad ass." Lillian wrinkled her nose in confusion.

"Eh, he's a teddy bear. Harmless. Besides, it's kind of hard to come off as intimidating with that accent and his proper way of talking."

It was true that Cayden didn't look like your typical British person, but I didn't exactly look like any of the American Girl dolls, either.

The rest of the day dragged on, but eventually I was free to run off with Cayden and start our weekend. Now, if only I'd known what kind of drama would unfold the next day at the lake...



No comments:

Post a Comment