Wednesday, March 9, 2011

News and Updates: Off Topic

Although this is a bit off-topic from what I usually post on this blog, but I just received an email from a reader asking me to pass this link along : http://www.give2gether.com/projects/Raven-Woods-Animal-Sanctuary/

Excerpt from the email:
As it says, the Raven Woods Animal Sanctuary needs to raise the funds to install a new septic system, or 200+ dogs and cats will be seized and likely euthanized. The sanctuary is especially wonderful because they'll take in animals with a number of disabilities that would generally not be adopted, and gives them a place to live where they will be cared for and loved. There's just over 3 weeks left until the deadline, and if the needed funds aren't raised, all donations will be returned to the donors.


I can't imagine that happening to one of my six puppies, so please, please, help spread the word. Thanks!

-Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment