Friday, October 1, 2010

News and Updates: OU/TX

Just wanted to let you know I didn't drop off the face of the planet. This weekend is OU/TX weekend, so all of my college friends are in town for the big game. (For those of you who don't know what that means, it's the weekend where my alma mater The University of Oklahoma kicks the University of Texas' ass).
I'll try to blog when I can, but if we lose tomorrow I might be too sad to blog, and if we win I might be too excited to blog. Either way I'm pretty sure I'll be too drunk to blog :)
But I'll try!!
See yall soon!

BOOMER.

FYI, I miss Cayden so much I almost cried earlier today. That's not cute. At all.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lady - that feeling gets better. It takes a while, but speaking from 6 years experience eventually it does get a little bit better. You get to a place where it's not physically painful (although you'll never get to a place where you don't miss him when he's gone...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOONER!

    It feels so great to win and see Texas cry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel B- You give me hope! So when does it start getting better? Right now it seems like it's getting more and more frustrating.

    Kat- That it does :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. always the best part about being an undergrad at either university. HOWEVER, I went out that Saturday and therew were absolutely NO UT fans out. sore losers! anyways, being a fellow sooner, I had to comment on this one (still catching up!)

    SOONER!

    ReplyDelete