Friday, August 20, 2010

The New Look!!

As you can see, Fairytale Beginning got a makeover! Special thanks to the talented Jordan Whitlach for adding a touch of magic to my used-to-be lame-ass blog. She's like my Fairy Blog Mother! (Yes, I just said that.)

Follow Jordan on Twitter at @jordyliz and check out her blog, Wide Open Spaces, at www.jordyliz.com. Show her some love!
Now you'll be able to easily switch between my story, Cayden's story, your stories, and this news and updates page, where I'll be keeping you up to date with random things, such as the fact that CAYDEN COMES TO TEXAS IN 20 DAYS!!

Cayden got incredibly busy at work, so that's why His Story dropped off like that. But once things settle down for him, he'll get back to writing!

I've received a ton of emails with reader stories in there, so I'll be posting them shortly in Your Stories (but now without reader permission!) So stay tuned for a lot more Once Upon A Times!

If you have any suggestions to improve the page even more, feel free to send them my way!

Twitter: whitforbrit
Facebook: facebook.com/fairytalebeginning
email: Fairytalebeginning73@gmail.com

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I added a picture of Brady to the Facebook page for your enjoyment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment